ACHK-Moscow (along with other anarchist, anti-fascist and
NGOs) engaged in the following projects:
1. Support news feed Site ACHK-Moscow (avtonom.org / abc) with
transfer messages of repression and political prisoners from Russian
into other languages and vice versa.
2. Updating the list of prisoners on the page ACHK-Moscow.
3. Release of additional copies brochures <Handbook activist.
Legal and practical advice when dealing with the police>>. Her
spread along with the pamphlet "Guide for the Arts
activist security and anti-repression. "
4.Preparation and publication of a regular column, "Black Cross" in the journal
"Autonom" (last issue was published in January 2011).
5. Advice on legal issues, support for the detained and arrested activists
6. Information and what material assistance provided by
many famous and not so for:
- Anarchists from Barnaul, accused of carrying out the graffiti-shares,
during which they ridiculed and put in a rowc <parasites>>
the political elite of modern Russia;
- From Peter anarchist, anti-fascists from Kiev and Moscow anti-fascist
- People, independently of each other in difficult life
- Anti-fascist from Yaroslavl, accused of making political graffiti;
- Anarchists of Kamensk-Ural, forced to defend themselves from
attacked them from the Nazis and found themselves in the role of the accused;
- Belarussian anarchists accused the authorities in a number of radical
attacks against government property and capitalist institutions;
- Anarchist party "Autonomous Action" Andrey Kutuzov of
Tyumen, accused of completely fabricated criminal charges of
writing and distributing them at a sanctioned rally flyers
extremist appeals against the police officers;
- Oleg S.from Izhevsk, severely beaten by the Nazis in 2004, and
annually on treatment;
- Number of protesters on July 28 near the city administration of Khimki, a
also affected by the tyranny of policeOn lawlessness that followed
- Kiev comrade beaten by the Nazis;